Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to update and improve the website and change these Terms and Conditions without further notice.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited. You may not modify or copy the layout of the website and any computer software and code contained in the website.
- The copyright in this website and its content is owned by us or licensed to us. All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners.
- We reserve all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided. The material provided on the website is for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or redistributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media without our prior written consent.
- The Website may contain links to other websites and which are not under the control of the AMA. Any links are provided for your convenience and do not signify or imply that we endorse the site. The AMA is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
- You may not create a link to/from this website from/to another website without our written consent.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep information up to date and correct, any reliance you place on the information is at your own risk.
- While every effort will be made to ensure that the website is kept up to date and operational, to the full extent permitted by law the AMA disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or of any linked sites;
- the uninterrupted and error free operation of the website; and
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or on any linked sites.